Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Aperture/Window cards for Woodware blog

Morning All
My turn at Woodwarewitterings again today, and we are making Aperture/Window cards using Punches.
I don't possess many of the large Woodware punches, so I hope Dorothy will forgive me for using a fabulous Stampendous Leaf die instead.
I have stamped and embossed the co-ordinating leaf from CRS5068 Penpattern Leaves onto a piece of kraft card, and then sponged the panel with brown and green dye based inks.
I have used the leaf die to cut an aperture from the stamped panel, and then attached it to a square card blank using silicon glue.
I have used the small Maple Leaf punch 815-14 to embellish my card with a cascade of falling leaves.
I also added a stamped and embossed sentiment to the centre of the aperture and some white gelly roll glaze and gold sparkle pen.
Continuing my determined effort to use up bits and pieces I have created a second card from the leaf die cut to create the aperture on the original panel and a few more punched leaves.
I hope you will join us during the week to see how the rest of the team have interpreted our latest challenge.
Have a fabulous and crafty day.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx