Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Thank You for Stopping By

Evening All
Long time no see.
I have finally finished all of my top secret samples, so lets see if I can get back into some sort of regular blogging. I'm not making any promises you understand as my laptop has been conspiring against me just lately, to the point where even opening up a blog page was taking forever which is another reason for me being MIA.
It was either that or throw the darn thing out of the window!!! I have now taken it to my computer fixing friend for a little TLC and a good talking to, so who knows lol.
Of course I really do need to get some blog posts done in order to share with you some of the 100's of cards that I have made.
So here is a Thank You to you all  for sticking with me.
This was actually one of the cards that I made during my fabulous holiday week at SirStampalot back in March.
Wow that seems like a distant memory now.
I coloured the stamped and embossed panel using spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens and a waterbrush.
I love these huge stamp designs from Woodware, so quick and easy to make a card, and a pleasure to colour in.
Better not push my luck tonight, I don't want my little computer to rebel again lol.
Have a great evening, what's left of it. And thanks again for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx