Followers

Monday 30 May 2016

Monochrome for CraftyCardmakers - 30th May

Morning Everyone,
It's my turn to host the challenge over at CraftyCardmakers this time, and I have chosen Monochrome as my theme. So your creations need to be made using MOSTLY ONE COLOUR. Hair and skin tones will be allowed but please make sure that your card is made using only one main colour.
 I have used punched hexagons to create the background.
The shapes have been punched from black scraps in my bits box. It is quite amazing to see how many different shades of black there are amongst my cardstock stash.
Each shape was edged with pale gold sparkle paint from Imagination and then stuck onto a piece of double sided sticker sheet, before my floral images were stamped and embossed onto it.
The entire panel was edged with Gold Gilding Wax, also from Imagination, before I added a bit of black dotty ribbon and mounted the whole thing onto more black card stock.
Unfortunately I didn't think about photographs when I made the card and typically it hasn't shown up very well. It really does look so much better in real life.
I hope that you will join us over at CCM. I really look forward to seeing all of your creations.
Have a wonderful Bank holiday Monday. Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, this is a great card and the first photo really shows it's true colours, love it. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how different your take on your monochrome challenge is. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx