Followers

Thursday 30 April 2015

Down on the Farm for Woodware

Hi All
Have you missed me?
My attempt to blog every day this year bit the dust last weekend when I must have fallen asleep before pressing publish.
It's amazing how, once the pressure was off, the choice between an early night and a blogpost became a bit of a no-brainer.
I am filling in for the lovely Pam  again this week over at the Woodware Blog where they are taking their inspiration 'On the Farm'.
I know that they have been having a few problems with the blog this week but please keep trying as I'm sure it will be back to normal soon.
I used a rather cute old stamp set to create my card along with a background created using another of the lovely Doobaadoo stencils, dye based ink and my Ebosser.
I stamped the farm animals onto some pink gingham paper and fussy cut them out before adding them to the cards using silicon for a little added dimension. I also added a bit of extra colour with some dye based inks and a white gelly roll pen.
I stamped a nice brick wall onto some kraft card for them to 'peek over'.
I also added a few extra bricks and the sentiments from the set.
I'm on a bit of a mission to use up all of the bits that I create when making a card instead of putting them to one side to use later. You know that later never comes and the 'To do pile' just gets bigger and bigger.
With this in mind I got a little bit carried away and ended up with three finished cards.
I couldn't decide which one I liked best, I even asked my Grandchildren, so I think that I will share the other two cards with you tomorrow, provided that I press publish of course.
Bye for now.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx