Followers

Friday 10 April 2015

Christmas starts here!!!!

Evening Everyone,
Well it is the start of the weekend, and Christmas starts here, at least it does in my house.
I have taken delivery of a rather large box of new stamps which are destined for the new Woodware catalogue which will be released sometime in the Summer.
As hard as it may be to believe, it will be the Christmas 2015 catalogue and so my sample making for the next few weeks will be wholly Christmas orientated.
With this in mind I thought that I would share a few of the cards that I made last year.
They have all been made using the same two lovely Woodware Holly stamps and a variety of inkpads and handmade backgrounds








I had better go have a tidy up of my Craft space before I start my weekend Christmas marathon.
Happy Crafting and have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous collection of Christmas cards Kim
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx