Followers

Sunday 5 April 2015

A Clarity Tree House

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a very enjoyable Easter Sunday.
Plenty of chocolate and a nice roast dinner, sounds good to me.
I hope that you also managed to fit in a little bit of  crafty TV and that you got to watch Barbara on the box this morning and then again in the afternoon.
I made this card for the show with the amazing new Tree house stamp.
I put a sneak peek of this on Facebook last night just to wet your appetite.
I coloured the image using Watercolour Pearlex having first stamped and embossed it onto a piece of handmade background paper.
I added a few hills with a torn paper mask to create a bit of a scene.
I think that this is the perfect stamp for a new home card. In fact another of my cards on the show was just that.
Unfortunately it will be work as normal for me tomorrow, so I had better get to bed.
Bye for now
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx