Followers

Friday 17 April 2015

Abracadabra.........

Evening,
Thank goodness that week has come to an end. I've been really stressed out at work so it will be great to relax tomorrow with a lovely class at Davina's.
Another quick card tonight using a piece of Gelli Plate/Creative Palette background.............
Penny Black leaf stamp and matching die................
and a 'Wizardy' topper from LOTV.
I could have done with a magic wand and a spell book this week, there are a few people that I would like to have turned in to frogs.
Never mind, maybe I can practice for next week........abracadabra.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx