Followers

Friday 1 May 2015

More Down on the Farm

Evening Everyone,
Here I am, back as promised, with the other two cards that I made when I got carried away with the 'On the Farm' challenge at Woodware.
As I said I am trying very hard to use up all the bits and pieces straight away that seem to appear when creating a card, rather than consign them to the 'To do Later' box.
 The background to this card uses a Doobadoo stencil, Ebosser and distress inks.
The vertical strip is a trimming from the first card, and the paper pieced animals have been attached to some die cut circles.
I added the sentiments on white card so that they stand out. 
This second card uses another of the Doobadoo stencils, Ebosser and more Distress ink.
 Once again I have used some die cut circles
 and stamped greetings on both the punched strips
and the left over panel from the first card.
I had such fun making these cards to share with you. Sometimes a new challenge is just what we need to get the creative juices flowing.
I will be playing with some favourite old techniques in class tomorrow - Pearlex and Sticky Embossing Powder.
I love it. Perhaps I ought to pop in a couple of Christmas stamps as it works so well with them.
On the other hand I might have a rebellion to contend with if I do so I shall just have to see how wicked I am feeling in the morning lol.
Have a great weekend.
Happy Crafting
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx