Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Multiple Resist Flowers.

Hi All
I've been having more fun playing with the Gelli Plate.
So much so that there is no time for photos before the ladies arrive for class so you will have to be content with this card that I sent a friend for her birthday on Sunday.
The background was made using the multiple resist technique, Hobby Art and Penny Black floral stamps.
I then heat embossed with a favourite Hobby Art stamp over the top in black.
I also dry embossed some dots on the right hand side and sanded them afterwards.
I added some dotty ribbon, a button and a rhinestone sparkler in the centre.
I dry embossed the left hand side of the card base with the same dotty folder.
Better get a shift on, people will be arriving soon and I still have the classroom to sort out.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Kim this is beautiful I love the images also the colours and amazing design, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx