Followers

Friday 20 March 2015

Did you get to watch the Eclipse?

Evening Everyone,
We took a little bit of time out this morning to watch the eclipse.
Andy sorted out a fabulous 'Heath Robinson' contraption that enabled us to safely see the eclipse.
We did get a few strange looks from passing traffic, although the post van actually stopped to watch us.
My pictures are not the best in the world, but at least I can say that I saw the eclipse, cause I really don't remember the last one in 1999. I was obviously busy that day lol.
Have a great evening. I can't believe that I will be travelling home tomorrow after my All Day Demo.
Maybe I will get to see some of you.
Till then.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. nicely documented Kim, and lovely lovely photos, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on observing it the sensible way! I've been a bit naughty because I looked directly onto the sun from my bedroom window... but the sky was hazy and overcast so the sun was sufficiently muted :). Amazing spectacle wasn't it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx