Followers

Thursday 5 March 2015

Daisies for Kathleen

Hi All
What a lovely bright afternoon we had today. I got really rather warm on my walk, I even had to take my coat off, now that's a first for this year lol.
So here is a nice bright card to share with you, made for one of my regular customers at the garage who celebrates her birthday today.
The card has been made using Imagination stamps, dye based inks and an embossing folder.
I added a large stamped, embossed and coloured flower.
Some of the daisies in the background have been painted with thin undiluted bleach to remove some of the bright background colour.
I hope that Kathleen liked her card. It makes a change for her to take one home with her. She is my post lady and pops cards into the pillar box for me as she walks past it on her way home.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx