Followers

Sunday 29 March 2015

Pearlex Christmas Cards

Evening Everyone
Well it seems that Spring has definitely taken a back seat here in Surrey, in favour of the Monsoon.
I took numerous samples along to my Pearlex class yesterday including these Christmas cards made using some lovely Imagination Decoupage stamps.
The panel on each card has been made by stamping and embossing the image in either black or white and then painted using the 'Wet Watercolour Technique'.
The background card  on most of them has also been stamped with Versamark ink and brushed with dry powdered Pearlex.
Pearlex is always a favourite when I am making Christmas cards.
I have however failed miserably this year in my efforts to make some Christmas cards each month.  I think that I have only managed a total of five so far over three months, how rubbish is that?
I added some ribbon and a few pearls to this card.
And this one makes use of some background papers from my stash.
I wonder what the weather will bring tomorrow. No snow I hope although they do suggest that we could be in line for some over Easter!!
I would like to enter these in to the Anything Goes challenge over at Weekly Christmas Card Challenges.
Unfortunately I seem to have succumb to the cold bug that has been bouncing around everyone, both at home and at work. Just what I need. My bed is calling more than my craft table at the moment.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kim ..I sure hope that you are feeling better now .
    Your gallery of cards is awesome .Love your use of pearlex . Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of cards Kim and I'm glad you are joining us to get your Christmas card stash growing. Your pearlex techniques add such vibrancy.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx