Followers

Sunday 25 January 2015

A Woodware Wedding

Evening Everyone,
Where did another weekend go to? I can't believe how quickly Sunday evening comes round.
I have been working hard all weekend on more DT work which I cannot share yet, so here instead is a card that I made with some of the leftovers from making cards for the last Woodware catalogue.
This card will probably stay in my box for a while as I don't know of anyone that is getting married, but I couldn't just throw the image away, it was far too nice.
I stamped and gold embossed the sentiment on to kraft coloured card and then painted the heart with Watercolour Pearlex.
I also added some faux stitching with a white pen and some matching background paper.
I found the piece of embossed background in my 'Bits Box' and added pearls to the flower centers.
The organza ribbon was 'shrivelled' with a heat gun and attached with silicon which was hidden with the heart shaped button.
This is actually the card that I made for Woodware, although I'm hoping that the picture in the catalogue is much better than my effort lol.
We have a new challenge starting tomorrow over at CCM&More so I will have to try and get my card posted on time for a change.
It is made and ready, I just need to get the post written, but that is definitely not going to happen tonight as I am far too tired.
See you tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx