Followers

Sunday 11 January 2015

From Clarity With Love

Evening Everyone,
Here is another of the cards that I made for Barbara's USA launch of Clarity stamps this weekend.
It was so cool to see my cards on the TV and know that they were being seen all over America.
I used a piece of paper from my Gelli Plate stash.
In fact it was actually a piece that I used to clean off my brayer after playing with some acrylic paints.
See nothing ever gets wasted, it's no wonder my craft room is so full. I just can't bare to get rid of anything.
I stamped and embossed the main image, added some sponging using torn paper as a mask, and then continued the lines from the stamp across the page and over the remaining background.
I felt that it needed something to finish it off so I added a greeting with Letter Stamps.
I will try and post the rest of the samples over the next few days, if my computer plays the game that is.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx