Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

A Clarity Card to make your day

Hi All
Who knew that I had posted so many cards on my blog since I started it way back in 2009.
I have managed to do a few more pages on my picture listing before all the pop ups started slowing the laptop to a standstill. I shall just have to do a few each night.
At this rate I might finish the task sometime in 2016!!!
I'm pretty sure that I'm safe blogging this card as I only finished it in time for Barbara's last show so I don't think that I have shared it with you before.
I have stamped and white embossed the floral image and then cut it out with a circular nestie. 
 While the nestie is still in place I sponged all over the image with Distress ink.
Colouring the flowers with Distress Markers and adding some tiny dots of glitter glue is the final finishing touches to a very simple card.
The sentiment is from Barbara's fabulous 1000 Thank Yous stamp set.
Better not push my luck with the laptop, this post has taken me ages to write so I think that it is telling me that it has had enough.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx