Followers

Friday 6 September 2013

A Holly Jolly Christmas


Evening All
I can’t believe how quickly this weekend has come round again!!
As you know I have been very busy just lately juggling various DT commitments, so my card tonight is the last of the cards that I made for ‘Hobby Art Jenny’ using one of her lovely new stamp sets.
 I have used the Holly Sprig alone to create this Christmas card,
The sentiment is from another of the fabulous Christmas stamp sets that Jenny was showcasing on the TV.
I used my Nesties and some background papers from my stash.
I really must get to bed now, I hadn't realized just how late it had got.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the scalloped circles forming a wreath around the holly wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and really like the font too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx