Followers

Tuesday 24 September 2013

A Bit of Bargello

Evening Everyone,
Jane, and the Girls at Davina's will be pleased to know that I have finally been reunited with the last of my boxes from the Retailers Training days.
Jane dropped them to me at work on Monday when she finally came home, but things have been a little hectic and so I only managed to get them collected tonight. So I have finally tidied away and am ready to make more mess, of the creative variety of course lol.
This is another of the cards from my drawer that is going in the post box this week.It was made using a piece of Bargello background made in a class at SirStampalot.
 I stamped on it using a Woodware stamp and Black Versafine ink.
The Card Candy is home made using a small circular punch. Of course there had to be some Faux Stitching in there too.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx