Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Home at Last

Hi All
I hope that you have all been having a wonderful week.
I'm afraid that I am only touching base tonight, no pictures, as I have just got back from the Woodware Retailers Training days and I am shattered. And I have to be back at work tomorrow.
Crafting never feels like work somehow, even though everyone worked really hard.
It was an amazing few days with fabulous, talented people, but now I need some sleep.
Of course it didn't help that I had booked a Stampin Up party for this evening, so an early night was out of the question
I'll do better tomorrow, I promise.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx