Followers

Friday 20 September 2013

Christams Poinsettias

Hi All,
Well it's Friday again, and I am happily sorting things out for my class at Davina's tomorrow.
We are going to be playing with bleach, which is quite a favourite of mine.
These cards have all been made using pieces that I painted last time I did this class, and as it is a repeat class I see no reason why I shouldn't take them along with me.
I stamped and embossed this lovely Poinsettia image onto various colours of card stock, and then painted it using thin neat bleach, the resulting panels made several Christmas cards to add to my stash, which is just as well since I have not been very good over the last couple of months.
This panel I also painted using Distress inks over the bleached areas.
Try out a little corner of your coloured cardstock first since the bleach won't effect all card.
So that's another 3 cards to add to my stash, getting there very slowly this year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx