Followers

Sunday 11 August 2013

Happy Birthday Francis

Evening All
Where has another weekend disappeared to?
Here is another card from my 'To send' pile. This one is heading for Peterboro for Janice's Mum Francis.
The central panel has been made using an old Hero Arts Shadow stamp and pale lemon ink.
I have used this as a background to one of my favourite Hobby Art stamps which I have stamped and embossed and then coloured with dye based inks.
The other background papers are from my stash, as is the lace.
I had better go and get my uniform ironed,. Oh the joys of a Sunday evening lol.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx