Followers

Friday 23 August 2013

A Sticky Copper Tree

Evening,
I told you that August was heavy on the male birthday card front, so here is another one I made, this time for one of the guys at work.
I used a panel that I made during a class on Sticky Embossing and 'Gold' Leafing.
The stamp is by Stampendous, and was one of those 'I have to have' purchases. Alright, I know there are lots of those, but this one really was at the top of the list lol.
The background to the tree has been coloured using Decorating Chalks.
The stripy paper is from my Woodware stash.
Yes Dorothy I do have a separate box for Woodware papers and another one for product, although this has recently had to be moved to a larger box. Too many lovely new things to play with lol.
Hope you get some playtime in this weekend, I know I will.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx