Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2013

It's Official, a messy desk leads to a Creative Mind

Well Girls, and Boys of course,
It is official. A messy work desk can make you more creative, according to a study done by the University of Minnesota US. (Well it must be true, I read it in the newspaper!!)
Of course that must be where I've been going wrong these last couple of weeks, my desk has obviously been far too tidy lol.
Thank goodness something has worked because I have finally managed to finish Ciaran's card. I can't say that I am 100% happy with it, but I'm not sure why so I guess that it is best to stop fiddling with it.
 Once again I have used a pre-coloured Lili of the Valley die cut image.
I'm really into circular cards at the moment, can't you tell lol.
I used some background papers from my stash and my Grand Nesties and an Embossalicious folder.
I couldn't really find any suitable embellishments other than the grass so I decided that I would add some Glossy Accents to the bike frame and Grey Gelly Roll glaze pen to the bike tyres.
It is definitely too late to give them their cards tonight, so I guess I had better buy some cake tomorrow so that we can have a little bit of a belated celebration.
I'm not tiding up my desk either, it might stop my creativity, I wonder if I can stamp successfully on a very uneven surface :O)
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx