Followers

Sunday 25 August 2013

A Touch of Gold Leaf

Hi All
Another quiet day of crafting. At least the rain seems to have stopped for the moment so I'm hoping that the kids are not too washed out in their tent.
It has been quite good them being away at the moment as I have a major amount of prep work to do so at least I have been able to lay it all out on the dining room table without danger of little fingers, or moving it for dinner.
The card that I am sharing with you today has been made using bits from my 'Metal Leaf Folder'.
I seem to have been crafting for so long that just like fashion, techniques come back on to the scene as if they were new. Being the sad sort of person that I am I have class folders from all those years ago - just in case!!
So the basic bits to this card are years old, and I couldn't even begin to tell you what the stamps are lol.
The floral panel has been stamped onto acetate and then the Gold Leaf has been added to the reverse using Double sided Sticker sheet. The colour has been added to the front using Promarkers.
The lovely crumpled background paper is from Woodware, as is the Card Candi.
I had better get the dining tabled cleared up as the family are back from their camping trip sometime tomorrow and I have to be at work in the morning.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, friend! Sorry I haven't been around in a while--school has started and my classes are taking a lot more time than I thought they would. :( This card is absolutely stunning, though! The black and gold is SO elegant! Fabulous work (as always!). Also, I'm not sure if I ever told you thanks for the memory foam!!! I haven't had a chance to use it but it was so thoughtful of you--you are such a wonderful and sweet friend! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx