Followers

Thursday 29 August 2013

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Evening All
Another birthday card from the 'sent in August' pile, I told you there were loads of cards to send this month.
The background panel has been made using lemon juice and Distress Inks and a lovely Hero Arts stamp that I was playing with at SirStampalot a while ago.
 I had great fun playing with the lemons, and it was quite a talking point as well.
I added the sentiment to the panel and attached it with silicon. The leaves and flower are from my stash.
Typically this is late going in the post so I expect the recipient might get to see it here first lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I bet it smells as good as it looks !
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx