Followers

Thursday 23 May 2013

Glorious Gold Leaf

Evening Everyone.
OK, I admit it, the weather today has been all my fault, but at least I have been able to work with my Gold Leaf without wearing quite so much of it lol.
I have just finished my prep for class on Saturday. I still have to write the instructions, but I can do that tomorrow morning, when I'm not at work :O)
 I have used the Gold Leaf and Sticky Embossing Powder on this card and the tag for their book.
The stamp is the amazing Stampendous CRR164 Cling Tree Poem. It was one of those 'Must Have' stamps as soon as I saw it.
Once I had covered the stamped image with the Gold Leaf I created the background using Decorating Chalks applied with a cotton wool ball.
The Tag for their book was made in the same way, just in different colours.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Woodware Challenge - Colours of the Earth
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Metal Mania (I hope that Gold Leaf counts)
Off to bed now, more crafting to do tomorrow.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

6 comments:

  1. Wow - simply stunning, Kim! You're right about that stamp... I'm off to find one!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful projects Kim. (Just a quick visit - still using up my mobile internet allowance as no broadband connected!)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag classes sound like fun. I love the colours here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are beautiful Kim, I love the colours you've used and the gold leaf looks amazing. It's a technique I haven't tried as yet.

    I hope you're keeping well.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous showcase of art. Loving the colors and that image and embossing are phenomenal! Thanks for blessing us with your artwork at Word Art Wednesday. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx