Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Why does Barbara make it look so easy??

Evening Everyone,
I survived another day at work, and now I have started a couple of days holiday.
Well I call it that but actually it is a chance to catch up on some DT 'work', definitely my kind of holiday lol.
First on my list of Things to Do is prepping for my class on Saturday where Davina has requested Gilding Flakes / Gold Leaf.
I confess that I don't play with this medium as often as I should, and now I remember why. I am covered in it!! Why does Barbara make it look so easy on the TV.
I'm actually quite glad that it hasn't been too warm today because I haven't had to have the fan on, which quite frankly would have been a disaster.
Sorry folks I'm wishing for dull and miserable on Saturday and then we won't have to have the windows open or the fans on then either lol.
As usual I got carried away with playing and haven't got around to finishing a card yet, so I thought that I would give you a sneak peek of my work desk instead.
Messy or what??
There is a fabulous blog where everyone can share Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW).
It would be quite wrong of me to link tonights post as there is absolutely no way that I will find the time to stop in on everyone, but do have a look if you get the chance.
It is actually quite gratifying to see that I am not the only one who works in utter chaos.
Ciaran has his school assembly tomorrow morning and I have promised him that I will come and watch, if I am awake in time that is. At this rate I suspect that I will be watching it as filmed by Mum, I was quite looking forward to a bit of a lie in.
That's a point I must remember to turn off my alarm, it's set for 5am!!
Off to bed now, I have a busy day ahead of me.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx