Followers

Saturday 4 May 2013

Classroom Toadstools

Evening All
Well what happened there?
I know that we are probably on notice for the imposition of a hosepipe ban, but did it really have to wait until the Bank Holiday weekend to rain!!!!!
I hope that given the weather you have enjoyed a nice 'crafty' day, and that you remembered to watch Barbara on the box.
This is one of the cards that I made for the latest show.
The Toadstools have been stamped and embossed onto white card stock and then paper pieced using background papers from my stash.
I added a little extra colour to the stalks using Distress Ink and Stardust pen.
Don't forget that the lovely Barbara will be back on the box again tomorrow.
Create and Craft channel 671 at 9am - 11am and then again at 2pm till 3pm.
I have my Sky box set and ready to go. See you tomorrow.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx