Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

Embossed Resist Flowers

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day.
I have been on a shopping trip with my Mum and daughter, so crafting has taken a bit of a back seat. Never mind there is always tomorrow.
One of my all time favourite techniques is Embossing, so I had great fun creating the panel on this card which has been made using an Embossed Resist technique.
The main image is a penny Black stamp, and the colours have been provided by pigment ink Cats Eye pads.
The background papers are from my stash, and the sentiment is from Hobby Art.
Have a great weekend.
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx