Followers

Saturday 18 May 2013

Thank You.......for stopping by

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a wonderful Crafty Day.
The class at Davina's was fabulous as always, with plenty of chat and coffee, both to play with and drink.
There was even cake!!
I've been trying desperately to catch up on some commenting since I got home, but I don't seem to have got very far, I keep getting sidetracked on to another card on another lovely blog. I need a few extra days in a week to be able to look at it all!!
As I haven't managed anything creative today (I never make anything in a class, I'm tea, and coffee maker lol) I will share one of the cards that I made a while ago for Janice and Andy at SirStampalot.
The panel was actually made using Copics directly onto the stamp, a technique that I saw over at Splitcoaststampers.
I hope that I will get to play tomorrow, so I had better get back to my commenting.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx