Followers

Thursday 4 April 2013

Let it Snow

Evening Everyone
I hope that you are wrapped up nice and warm tonight.
With the weather as it has been today it seems highly appropriate to share a Christmas card with you this evening.
I didn't do very well in the Christmas card department in March so this is one that I made earlier, lets see if I can do any better this month.
This was made from a couple of pieces from my Christmas Bits Box. The very appropriate sentiment has been created using Versamark and Decorating Chalks and the background has been created using Versamark and Mica Powders.
I hope that it isn't too cold out tonight. My Granddaughter is in London with her Mum at a One Direction concert. I'm sure that all the screaming will have kept them warm during the concert I just hope they don't get too cold on the way home.
I'm off to cuddle down under a nice thick duvet.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors, Kim!!! The shine from the mica powder is stunning! And this has a CAS feel that I don't see as often here on your blog. Love it! Hugs!!! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx