Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Just Because........................

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good day?
I'm struggling to keep my eyes open so I had better make this quick.
Remember I made a card for a little girl that comes into the garage? Well I have missed her little sister's birthday as it was in March.
I don't want them to think that I play favourites so I decided to make her a card 'Just Because.........'
The image is a Lili of the Valley die cut embellished with some tiny dots, Glossy Accents, Stardust Pen and Glitter Glue.
The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley and is just perfect.
I see that they are starting a monthly challenge on their Ideas to Inspire blog tomorrow so I will have to check it out.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx