Followers

Friday 26 April 2013

Photo Inspiration at Lili's Little Fairies

Evening Everyone
Happy Friday to you all. I can't believe how quickly it has come around again.
As you know it doesn't take much to give me an excuse to make a card, so when the daughter of one of our regular customers announced in a very large voice this morning that it is her birthday on Saturday it was just too good an opportunity to pass up.
I have used one of my Lili of the Valley die cuts and background papers from my stash.
The team at Lili's Little Fairies have provided a photograph for Inspiration and I have used that to help me create my card.
 I have added Buttons and Bows so that I can enter the challenge over at Dutch Dare Card Challenges.
Although it is not easy to see in the photographs I have added some Glossy Accents and Stardust pen.
The Little Girl who is destined to receive this card will be having a Pottery Party tomorrow, I hope that you all have just as much fun as she will have.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Oh-so-cute! The little girl who receives this will love it!!

    love Mags b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely interpretation of the inspiration photo and I'm sure the recipient will love it.
    Thanks for playing with us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Kim. Lucky little girl I say. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo adorable. I'm sure ta little girl will just love it. I adore the purple you have used!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx