Followers

Friday 19 April 2013

A Huge Happy Birthday

Hi All
Just a quick post tonight, I can't believe how late it has got.
This is another of the cards that I made this week. It is heading off to the daughter of one of the Guys that used to work at the garage.
I raided my bits box for the  pieces that made this card. It is amazing what treasure you can find when you look.
I have used several different stamps including the Woodware Huge Happy Birthday, and a Magnolia Swirl stamp. There is also some Embossed Numbers, Card Candi and Glossy Accents.
I have been frantically trying to finish my tag for tomorrows class so I had better get some sleep and finish it in the morning. I'm not sure that my instructions will make any sense otherwise.
Have a great Weekend, and hopefully some Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx