Followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

A card from Sylvie for the Woodware challenge

Evening Everyone
Well, I survived part one of my babysitting stint, not so sure about the kids though lol.
Part two tomorrow to include both school runs, tea and bedtime!!!!!!
Unfortunately the weather has not been as kind near Alton Towers, it has been raining. The Big Kids have still been having a great time though.
Once again Sylvie has come up trumps with a card for the Woodware Sketch challenge.
 Her creation is just amazing I think you will agree. I love her interpretation of the sketch.
She bought this set a while ago after she saw a card that I had made with it.
I just love her colouring.
Better get to bed now tomorrow is going to be a very long day. Wish me luck.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. You are right Kim it is a wonderful card! Thanks Sylvie for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx