Followers

Thursday 18 April 2013

Cute and Cuddly

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day.
I have two little boys that regularly come in to the store with their Mum. They started school last year, and like to tell me what they have been doing.
It will be their birthday on Sunday, so I made this card for them.
I have used an image from one of the Art pads, new from Lili of the Valley. This is from one called Jack, Patch and Puss.
They come in pre-coloured  Art Pads or ready to colour Sketch Pads and as each image is on a single page it makes them that much easier to cut out using the larger shaped Nesties which is fabulous.

Now I know that I have a huge collection of Lili of the Valley stamps, but I never seem to allow myself enough time to colour the images in myself, so I reach for my equally large stash of die cut images.
I cut the image out using a Nestie and then added some Pumice Stone Distress ink while the die is still in place, and also some Faux stitching..
The circular sentiment is also from an Art Pad.
The background papers are from my stash, and I have added some Card Candi, Glitter Glue and Glossy Accents.
I would like to enter this in to the following challenges
Lili's Little Fairies - Seeing Double
Cupcake Craft Challenges  - Cute and Cuddly
Cute Card Thursday - CakeWalk
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a cute card Kim,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx