Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Who's a lucky Girl then!!!

Hello
Those of you who follow my blog will know that I try very hard to enter the Woodware challenge each week.
A few weeks ago, I can't believe it was actually 4, they had something a little bit different. A bloghop.
They linked with the girls from Dreamweaver in America and every day there were several different blogs for you to check out for inspiration. Believe me there was plenty of that.
While you were there you were encouraged to leave a comment and then at the end of the week each member of the DT picked someone from their comments to win a prize.
Well guess what, I won 2 prizes.
One was from Pam. Her blog is called the Pampered Stamper you can check it out HERE and the other was from the lovely Dorothy. Her blog is called Dorrie Doodles.
These are the lovely stencils that I won. I have been waiting for them to arrive so that I could show you what I got.
I will definitely join in any future hopping, even if I didn't win anything the journey was well worth the effort.
Thank you Woodware these are brilliant.
Love and hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Well Done Kim. I am so pleased that a regular follower on our blog won the stencils. I love the maple leaf - just bought it myself.
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Siobhan, yes it is lovely isn't it. I shall have to try and make something with it for the blog when I can find a spare minute lol
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to know that they will go to good use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx