Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

Woodware Challenge Week 16 - Sugar and Spice

Morning Everyone,
I couldn't end the week without a card for the Woodware Challenge.
This week it is Sugar and Spice. Now you will have to think literally with my card - Gingerbread men are made from Sugar and Spice !!!
Sorry but it was the best I could come up with, I hope that you think it fits.
I stamped and embossed the Gingerbread Man from a Magenta cling set Christmas Theme 8 times using Sepia Versafine ink and clear embossing powder. I coloured these using distress inks and them mounted them over a panel cut with a Nestie.
The background papers are from a GCD Planes and Trains paper pack.
The Seasons Greetings (another play on words) is also from a Woodware clear stamp set All through the Year.I hope that you like it.
One more Christmas card to add to my pile Mrs Till, only another 70 or so to go!!!!!!
I had better get on with some DT work now, and I need a coffee.
Maybe I will post again later, provided I don't manage to switch off my Wifi again.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx