Followers

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Starburst Stains and Flowers

This post was all ready last night and then my internet went down so I am posting it now.

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe how quickly Monday has come around again.
Here is a card that I made from a piece of background paper using the wonderful Starburst Stains and cling film.
The background is made by painting a piece of card with Icicle Creek Starburst Stains. While it is still very wet lay a piece of screwed up cling film over it and leave it to dry. This can take about an hour depending on how wet the card was in the first place. The longer you leave the cling film in place the better the effect. 
The mica powders suspended in the Starburst stains settle in the cavities created by the cling film and when it is removed you are left with the most amazing backgrounds. No two are ever the same, which can be very frustrating lol.
When the background is completely dry stamp and emboss using black versafine and clear embossing powder. Surprise surprise I've used my Hobby Art Anna's collection Just for You.
Hope you like it.
Happy Crafting
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx