Followers

Sunday 19 June 2011

More Shaving Foam and Starburst Stains

Good Morning
I had hoped that the weather was going to be a bit brighter today after the torrential rain and thunder we had yesterday, but I think I'm mistaken. It's looking quite dark here so I will expect a downpour at any moment.
The cat is obviously concerned about me being lonely as she has deposited two little presents on the door mat this morning. The mouse population is minus another two of its members lol.
This is another card that has been made using the shaving foam background technique. Why not check out the tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers.
I've stamped onto it using Hero Arts Real Fuchsia H3259 and Hobby Art Anna's Collection Just for You. The greeting is also from Hobby Art.
The main background on the card has been made using the wonderful Starburst Stains and clingfilm.
The Starburst Stains are available from The Stampman.
Still no rain but its quite windy and not very nice.
Back to the crafting. Maybe I'll check in again later.
Thanks for stopping by. Please don't forget to leave me a comment they are always appreciated.
Happy Crafting.
Love and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim. This card is really distinctive. I'll give it a go when I return home. We're in the middle of The Atlantic now heading home and the weather is turning iffy. I hoped we'd bring the sun with us. See you soon for some more crafting. Gilly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx