Followers

Thursday 9 June 2011

I'll try again shall I :)

Afternoon All
Well I really am rubbish at this challenge thing aren't I, maybe thats why I don't enter them very often.
There I am carefully adding a link into my post, and then I go and forget to add my card to the challenge blog, a definate 'Senior Moment' I think.
So I'm going to try again with the new challenge over at Lili of the Valley where Anything Goes.
This is another Baby Congrats card. I seem to have made quite a lot of them just lately, maybe it was all the miserable weather we had last year lol. Any way I've once again used one of the lovely die cut Babies.
I do posess rubber stamps honestly but these are just so great when you are in hurry and I always seem to be in a rush.
I've cut out the image using a nestie and mounted it over a piece of pink background paper to make a circular Easel card.
The Congratulations stamp is by Hobby Art.
The Lili of the Valley For You Circular Sentiments continues the circular theme.
Lets hope I have better luck with this card entry,
I will head across to the challenge and post it straight away. Wish me luck.
Love and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous baby card Kim. Very pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the wait, it's lovely :0)
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx