Followers

Friday 17 June 2011

Leaves amid the shaving foam

Evening All
Finally, as promised, here is another of the cards made using the shaving foam background.
The rain doesn't seem to have let up here for long so I ended up taking them in to work and photographing them amongst the bunches of flowers :)
This again uses Adirondack Colorwash inks and shaving foam to create the background and then a Penny Black leaf stamp (Schizeas 3376H) has been randomly stamped and embossed over it.
I've continued the colour theme with my choice of card stock. A border punch, some stitch and Hobby Art Birthday Greetings complete the card.
I hope the weather picks up tomorrow as the family are off on their hols. At least they won't be in the caravan this time but it would be so much nicer for them if the sun shines. Here's hoping.
Nite nite
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx