Followers

Monday 10 January 2011

Another Poppy

Evening All
Well that settles it, going to work is definitely bad for me!!
I started coughing again as soon as I got to work this morning. I can't believe it as I hardly coughed at all over the weekend, maybe it's the air-con.
Oh well, at least I have still felt creative.
I managed to get a couple of special cards made but I didn't get the chance to photograph them so I'm afraid it will have to be another Poppy card for Wednesdays class.
This one uses white card, pearl acrylic paint and dye based inks for the main panel.
The poppy has been coloured using the dye based inks and the chequered pattern in the background has been achieved with versamark and powdered pearlex.
All stamps are by Hobby Art.
Will try and take some photographs tomorrow so watch this space!
Nite, nite.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx