Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Happy 1st Birthday

Afternoon Everyone,
I'm on a roll now :) I'm off to class soon so I had better make this a quick post.
I was asked to make this birthday card for a little girls 1st birthday. I hope she likes it.
The hedgehog is by Penny Black and is called a Gift for You 1447H. The circular greeting is from Personal Impressions clear stamp set All Year Round and was designed by my friend Paula Pascual. The number is not from that set. Of course my favourite Magnolia swirl made it in there too.
The flowers and chandelier are all from Sir Stampalot as are the nestabilities.
I'm afraid I don't have any info on the other greeting stamp. As I told you before I'm being a good girl and using things from my numerous 'bits boxes'.
On that note I made my first Christmas card last night - how good am I. It can't last lol.
Bye for now my dinner is calling me.
Have a good evening.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Kim, it's lovely I'm sure she'll love it, the colours are gorgeous
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx