Followers

Thursday 13 January 2011

A snail and some toadstools

Evening Everyone,
Last night I taught my first class in what seems like forever.
It was so nice to catch up with everyone, even if there were only a few of us. I missed out on my mince pie with them before Christmas so I took M&S Chocochino muffins instead - very nice. Well I have been really good all week.
I have had real trouble trying to decide what card to share with you this evening. In the end I decided on the Snail and Toadstool card that I made for one of Barbara's TV shows.
I have stamped and embossed the main image using white embossing powder, and then I have coloured it using dye based inks.
I'm afraid the photos are not up to much as they were taken indoors in a bit of a rush, but I hope that at least they give you an idea.
Happy Crafting.
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    me again !!!!!
    I love the colouring techniques you have used on this card, hopefully next time I see you, you will show me how :)
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx