Followers

Sunday 27 June 2010

What a great day

Morning All. Looks like we are in for another scorcher of a day.
I had a wonderful time yesterday in Chichester. The shop was boiling hot, but we managed with the help of an electric fan.


It was only a small class, which was probably just as well given how hot it was.
Its amazing how different everyones box was. I let them choose their card and paper and everyone chose differently which is always brilliant.


We didn't manage to finish everything, but I made sure that they all went away with enough card and paper and stamped images to finish the cards off at home.
Even so I think everyone enjoyed themselves.
We were well looked after, as always, and the day included lunch which we sat outside and ate in the sunshine - under a parasol of course lol.


These are a couple of the cards that I made to fill the box. I used a lovely stamp set designed by my friend Jane Gill, and of course there was some bleach involved as well as my favourite Stardust pen. The colouring was done using a kaleidacolor dye based ink pad.
Must go now if I'm going to get anything done before it gets too hot.
Have a great day.
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Love the green and brown card. Did you say the stamp is by Woodware? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you getting this lovely padded effect?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx