Followers

Thursday 3 June 2010

Thanks Ma

Hi Everyone.
Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately but I just haven't been able to find my mojo.
I hope you missed me.
I'm pleased to know that there is at least one person who follows my blog and noticed my absence - aren't Mums wonderful lol.
I got a lovely text message from mine this morning asking if I was OK as I hadn't blogged in four days, so this is for you Ma.
The flower stamp is by Unity Stamps, the greeting from Hobby Art, and the background is made with the ivory Silkies (from Imaginations) and distress inks.
Have a good evening - what's left of it.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Missed you? Half of those 484 hits are mine!! Nice card Kim. See you soon. Gill x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx