Followers

Thursday 10 June 2010

Massai Warrior

Hi Everyone
Thanks for stopping by.
I did promise that I would try and post again, and so here I am.
This is one of the cards that I made for Barbara's last TV show.


I found the background papers in my stash. The colours seemed just right and then I noticed the map on the brown paper and found myself cutting in to a 12 x 12 sheet just to get Africa in the right place on the card lol.
The Massai Warrior has been stamped on to a piece of background that I created from dye based inks.


I think the beads and metallic swirls add that perfect finishing touch, along with the acacia tree in the corner.
I hope you like it.
Better sign off now.
Nite nite.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx