Followers

Thursday 17 June 2010

Blue Massai

Hi
Where has yet another day gone to??
I still don't seem to be getting anywhere fast, but as I have lots of cards still to show you I suppose it isn't all bad.


This is another card using the Clarity Massai Warrior and Acacia Tree.
What else can I say about it - handmade background paper, versamarked trees and faux card candy.


I can't believe that its Friday again tomorrow, another week over.
Better quit now while the laptop will let me connect to the internet. I'm squished on one corner of my bed. I don't dare move in case the connection fails - oh the wonders of modern technology lol.
Nite, nite. Thanks for stopping by.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx