Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2010

More Massai Warriors

Hello Everyone.
Just a quick post tonight as I really must get an early night.
I thought that I had better share another of the cards from Barbara's last TV show, or it will be time for the next one lol.
The Warrior has been stamped onto a piece of paper that co-ordinated very nicely with the background paper that I had made myself.

The faux card candy have also been made from the co-ordinating paper.
I do like my embossing, as you know, but unfortunately it has reflected the light quite badly. Still I think you can get the idea.
I will try and share again tomorrow.
So much for my early night :)
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx