Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Boxed Leaves

Afternoon Everyone,
Well, that wasn't a very good start to the day................I overslept.
I can't remember the last time I did that. Still, only 15 minutes from looking at my watch and leaping out of bed to rushing through the doors at work, not bad for a Girl lol.
That's the only problem with my new phone aka my alarm clock, if the battery dies then so does the wake up call!!

Of course being tired might have something to do with staying up to finish these cards.
I had several stamped images left over from playtime at SirStampalot last year, so I decided to finish them off yesterday evening.

The leafy embossed background to this first card was also in my bits box, and I coloured it to match the stamped panels.
The background to the stamped image on this card was created 'mopping up' leftover ink on my craft sheet.
The background panel that the boxed leaves have been mounted onto was created using my trusty Gelli Plate, dyebased inks, bubble wrap and an assortment of stamps.
One stamp, three very different card ideas.
I had better go and make sure that my phone is fully charged, I don't think my Boss would be quite so understanding if I were late a second time.
Have a good crafty evening.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Kim, love the colours and designs, I don't like oversleeping it seems to throw you out for the day.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx